Our Goal Is To Eliminate Your Chronic Neck Pain
Without Surgery Or Drugs So You Can Enjoy Life Again.
Suffering From Chronic Neck Pain?
Neck pain can drastically affect an individual’s quality of life. You use your cervical spine and neck muscles more than you think and any neck pain can make tasks like driving, working at a desk, sleeping or any physical activity agonizing. Doctors will tell you the only option is surgery or drugs but there is a better way. At Syracuse Medical, we offer alternative treatments for neck pain relief to get you feeling like yesterday today.
Our knowledgeable staff proudly offers individualized treatment plans for all our patients from the Syracuse and
Common Neck Pain Symptoms?
Common symptoms include:
- Generalized neck stiffness/ soreness
- Inability to turn your head right and left without pain
- Inability to look up and down without pain
- Muscle soreness in the neck, shoulders and upper back
- Sharp pain with or without movement
- Shoulder pain
- Radiating pain into the arms and hands
- Tingling, numbness, or weakness in the arms, hands
andshoulders Migraineand Tension headaches
- Trouble gripping or lifting objects
- Difficulty swallowing
Neck Pain Conditions We Effectively Treat
At Syracuse Medical, we effectively treat a variety of neck pain conditions such as…
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Stiff neck
- Herniated discs in the neck
- Bulging Discs in the neck
- Pinched nerves in the neck
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULT TODAY!
Neck Pain Treatments
Our therapy center has the right neck pain treatment for you. We offer treatments such as spinal decompression, laser therapy, and ProAjuster Chiropractic care specific to your condition.
Benefits Of Our Alternative Treatments
Working with Syracuse Medical to receive alternative treatment has many benefits. There is no need for surgery or drugs throughout this process. Treatments such as spinal decompression are gentle and
Syracuse Medical prides itself on providing premier care for our patients. Our team of doctors and staff are all friendly and welcoming, making your experience with us both easy and enjoyable. We make sure our patients fully understand their condition and each step of our healing plan so there is complete transparency with your neck pain treatment.
Our clients will tell you themselves, our alternative treatments are extremely successful and will get you the results you desire, ending your neck pain for good.
At our Baldwinsville facility, you can expect:
- Superior customer service
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Friendly and professional staff
- Flexible appointment availability
- Available financing
Syracuse Medical is dedicated to exceeding your expectations with every treatment we administer. If you have severe neck pain, you are in good hands with us. Call our office at (315) 622-0102 or contact us via our online form to schedule your personalized consultation today.