Our Goal Is To Eliminate Your Chronic Back Pain
Are You Suffering From Back Pain?
Our well-trained staff is proud to be able to offer patients an individualized treatment plan tailored to meet your specific needs. If you are looking to break the cycle of suffering and need a qualified back doctor, come visit Syracuse Medical. Dr. Frederick Gardner, DC can help to take your back pain away with an array of state-of-the-art technology and treatments that have a very high success rate.
Who Gets Back Pain?
Back pain can happen to anyone, but there are some things that increase your risk…
- Getting older. The older you get, the more common back pain is. You may first begin experiencing the symptoms when you are 30 to 40 years old.
- Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
- Being overweight. If you consume a diet high in calories and fat you will gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.
- Heredity. Some causes of back pain can be genetic. For example, ankylosing spondylitis, a form of arthritis that affects the spine, can have a genetic component.
- Other diseases. Some types of diseases such as arthritis and cancer can cause back pain.
- Your job. If you do a lot of heavy lifting, pushing or pulling at your job while twisting your spine, you may experience back pain. Also, if you work at a desk all day staring at a computer and do not sit up straight with good posture, over time it may lead to back pain.
Symptoms Of Back Pain
There are many symptoms associated with back pain. If you are suffering from one or more of these common types of pain, please call our office to schedule a consultation.
- Radiating pain down the leg or into the buttocks
- Numbness/tingling that radiates
- Isolated pain
- Inability to walk or stand for extended periods of time
- Burning sensations
- Sharp stabbing pain
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULT TODAY!
What Our Patients Are Saying About Our Spinal Decompression Therapy…
Back Pain Conditions We Effectively Treat
The above symptoms can often be associated with the most common conditions that we see and treat on a daily basis here at Syracuse Medical…
- Bulging Discs
- Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sciatica Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Lower Back Pain
- Leg Pain/Weakness
Back Pain Treatments
We treat these conditions with alternative therapy methods that get proven results for our patients using spinal decompression, laser therapy, computerized ProAdjuster chiropractic adjustments, customized orthotics
Benefits Of These Alternative Treatments:
- No Surgery
- No Drugs
- Fast Results
- Long Term Results
- High Success Rate
- Well Documented/Research Proven
At Syracuse Medical, we focus on providing high-quality services and compassionate care for our patients for back pain relief. Our doctors and
The success of our past patients
When you arrive at our modern Baldwinsville facility, you can expect:
- Excellent customer service
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Friendly and professional staff
- Flexible appointment availability
- Available financing
We’re dedicated to exceeding our patients’ expectations with every treatment at Syracuse Medical. If you’re in pain and in need of a highly skilled back doctor for back pain relief, you’ve come to the right place. Our experienced,