Our Goal Is To Eliminate Your Chronic Back Pain
Without Surgery Or Drugs So You Can Enjoy Life Again.
Are You Suffering From Back Pain?
We know that living with back pain, no matter if it is lower back pain or upper back pain, can be unbearable. It is a condition that many Americans suffer from on a daily basis. Physicians usually prescribe surgery or pain management through medication as a remedy. We know there’s a better way. If you are suffering from back pain, turn to the highly experienced back doctors at Syracuse Medical & Aesthetics for alternative treatments to back surgery and medication.
Our well-trained staff is proud to be able to offer patients from Baldwinsville, Syracuse, and the rest of the Central New York area an individualized treatment plan tailored to meet your specific needs. If you are looking to break the cycle of suffering and need a qualified back doctor, come visit Syracuse Medical & Aesthetics. Dr. Frederick Gardner DC can help to take your back pain away with an array of state-of-the-art technology and treatments that have a very high success rate.
Who Gets Back Pain?
Back pain can happen to anyone, but there are some things that increase your risk…
- Getting older. The older you get, the more common back pain is. You may first begin experiencing the symptoms when you are 30 to 40 years old.
- Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
- Being overweight. If you consume a diet high in calories and fat you will gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.
- Heredity. Some causes of back pain can be genetic. For example, ankylosing spondylitis, a form of arthritis that affects the spine, can have a genetic component.
- Other diseases. Some types of diseases such as arthritis and cancer can cause back pain.
- Your job. If you do a lot of heavy lifting, pushing or pulling at your job while twisting your spine, you may experience back pain. Also, if you work at a desk all day staring at a computer and do not sit up straight with good posture, over time it may lead to back pain.
Symptoms Of Back Pain
There are many symptoms associated with back pain. If you are suffering from one or more of these common types of pain, please call our office to schedule a consultation.
- Radiating pain down the leg or into the buttocks
- Numbness/tingling that radiates
- Isolated pain
- Inability to walk or stand for extended periods of time
- Burning sensations
- Sharp stabbing pain
Back Pain Conditions We Effectively Treat
The above symptoms can often be associated with the most common conditions that we see and treat on a daily basis here at Syracuse Medical & Aesthetics…
- Bulging Discs
- Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sciatica Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Lower Back Pain
- Leg Pain/Weakness
Back Pain Treatments
We treat these conditions with alternative therapy methods that get proven results for our patients using spinal decompression, laser therapy, computerized ProAdjuster chiropractic adjustments, customized orthotics and whole body vibration.
Benefits Of These Alternative Treatments:
- No Surgery
- No Drugs
- Pain Free Treatment
- Fast Results
- Long Term Results
- High Success Rate
- Well Documented/Research Proven
If fact, using spinal decompression actually heals the damaged intervertebral disc by rehydrating the disc and reversing the pressure inside the disc causing it to move back into its proper position. No other therapy can do this.
At Syracuse Medical & Aesthetics, we focus on providing high-quality services and compassionate care for our patients for back pain relief. Our doctors and entire team are friendly and approachable. We take the time to explain your condition and treatment in everyday language, making sure you understand every step of the process.
The success of our past patients back pain treatments are evidence that our methods will get you the results you desire, taking your back pain away and improving the quality of your life.
When you arrive at our modern Baldwinsville facility, you can expect:
- Excellent customer service
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Friendly and professional staff
- Flexible appointment availability
- Available financing
We’re dedicated to exceeding our patients’ expectations with every treatment at Syracuse Medical & Aesthetics. If you’re in pain and in need of a highly skilled back doctor for back pain relief, you’ve come to the right place. Our experience, ambitious staff is ready to have you feeling great in no time. Call us at (315) 622-0102 or contact us via our online contact form to schedule your personalized consultation today.